No Hub and Plain End Acid Waste Jointing System
Reduce Labor and Simplify Installation with Orion Acid Waste Drainage System
Orion Fittings No-Hub acid waste mechanical joint drainage system is economical and easy-to-install.
Our exclusive No-Hub coupling greatly simplifies installation by eliminating the need for expensive tools such as torque wrenches, power packs and special tightening tools. One easy-to-use, inexpensive pipe grooving tool and standard tool box hand tools are all that are needed to produce tight, leak-free joints every time. Thus, significant savings can be realized by specifying and installing Orion Polypropylene or PVDF drainage systems assembled with a mechanical joining system.
Here's why the No-Hub drainage system is a favorite of engineers and contractors:
- Fast and easy installation means lower labor cost
- All fittings pre-grooved at factory
- 10' length standard (20' sections available)
- No heat or hot water required
- Easily assembled with ordinary hand tools
- Easy to clean out and maintain (made with maintenance people in mind)
- Adaptable for use with other materials, including PVDF
- Stainless steel outer coupling
- No metal in joint
- Suitable for below ground applications
- Easy fabrication of complex sub-assemblies