OneFlow, the better alternative to a water softener
Coffee without compromise
Keep the minerals, lose the salt
Is mineral scale ruining your plumbing?
Prevention is simple, and salt-free
Environmentally Friendly Solution
Support water reuse with less salt down the drain
No salt, chemicals, or backwashing required
washing machines and dishwashers
Smart & Connected Water Quality Monitoring
Why Choose OneFlow?
- No salt or additional chemicals required
- No backwashing required and zero discharge
- Consistent scale control performance
- Compact and simple installation
- Safe for pipes and appliances
- Minimal maintenance
- Conserved water quality
- Get alerts when it's time to replace your media (select systems)
Scale prevention for your water heater or the whole home.
View all Residential Systems
Point-of-entry and point-of-use systems for use in commercial and institutional facilities.
View all Commercial Systems
What to Expect
- Improves operating efficiencies of all water using appliances
- Extends life of capital equipment
- Retains important mineral such as calcium and magnesium
- Virtually maintenance free, no salt or chemicals to constantly add
- Reverses existing scale problems on internal plumbing systems
Learn how the Scale Saturation Index (SSI) is used to evaluate the efficacy of OneFlow media.
OneFlow Online Training
Watts Works offers OneFlow courses that work with your limited schedule, available when and where it's convenient for you. Wholesalers, contractors, and engineers are invited to participate in our Learn & Earn program which provides tokens after successfully completing e-learning courses. Tokens can then be redeemed for lifestyle merchandise.