Designed for Simplicity
GoldenEagle® Series LF719 Double Check Valve Backflow Assemblies and LF919 Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Assemblies are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Both have been developed to provide both trouble-free operation and ease of service in all types of water conditions. Series LF719 is to be used in cross-connections identified as non-health hazard applications, while the Series LF919 is meant for those cross-connections in health hazard applications.
- Compact design
- Ease of maintaince
1 ⁄2" – 2"
Designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements, these Double Check Valve Assemblies are ideal for non-health hazard applications.
1 ⁄4" – 2"
Designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements, these Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are ideal for health hazard applications.
LF719 Exploded View
- ASSE 1015 approved in horizontal and vertical flow up orientation
- Body construction designed to provide streamlined flow and low pressure loss
- Chloramine resistant elastomers provide long life in varied water conditions
- Push-in check valve seats are replaceable without the use of expensive tools
- Check valve elastomers are reversible for emergency repair
- SAE end test cocks reduce testing time (standardly supplied on 1⁄ 2" – 1")
- Compact Tee-handles for reduced space requirements (1⁄ 2" – 1")
- A wide variety of optional features such as locking handle ball valves, stainless steel ball valve handles, union ends and 90º street elbows
LF919 Exploded View
- Available in sizes 1/4"- 2"
- Separate access covers for the check valves and relief valve
- Top entry — all check internals easily accessible
- All rubber elastomers of chloramine resistant material
- Check valve poppet assemblies are fully guided by innovative plastic seat guide
- Replaceable push-in check valve and relief valve seat eliminates threads from the water way
- EZ twist relief valve cover — quarter turn locking joint captures the spring load to facilitate repair
- Innovative check valve plastic cover bushing provides trouble free guiding of the check valve poppet
- Bottom mounted relief valve provides reduced installation clearances
Find your local distributor that sells our products.
Find your local Sales Representative for product questions, support or to get a quote.
Homeowner? Sorry, Watts sales representatives do not sell directly to consumers. Please see your local retailer.